Thursday, November 17, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new.

Who said growing up was easy? It feels like just yesterday I was in middle school dreading everything and just wanting to grow up already. And now we would all do anything for those easy days with no worries about exams, projects, internships, etc. I have 3 semesters left and I'm out in the real world. Sounds so scary when I think of it, but I've always been ready for challenges. After all I did decide to go to school 3 hours aways from home and get a fresh start. It wasn't that I hated my life (well kind of..) but I just wanted to meet new people, live in a new place, and do things that I never would have done. When I look back at my life just 4 years ago I am a complete different person than I was and I wouldn't change anything about that process. I am so excited to start this blog and already have so many ideas for posts. I can be emotional, straight-forward, and so many things in just one day so this should be a very interesting new adventure.