Sunday, January 29, 2012

#10basicfactsaboutme

So this was a trending topic on twitter tonight. I did not feel like tweeting ten times so close together so I figured I could put it on here..

1. I wish I was left handed.
2. I'm scared to disappoint people so I always go out of my way to make the ones I love proud of me.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I hope to one day start a foundation that helps hispanic children learn about college and be able to attend.
5. I want to visit France, Spain, England, Germany and Italy after I graduate from college.
6. I find Western Rhetoric to be fascinating.
7. I make my bed every single day.
8. Even though my favorite color is pink, I wear a lot of black.
9. I have an obsession with Coach.
10. #teamblackberry

Follow me on twitter @EdithGonzalez01 :)
Xoxo, Edith