Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catching Up

I just realized I haven't blogged in a while. I got back from Mexico 10 days ago and started classes again last Monday. My classes are going to be so challenging this semester, but I know that every single one of them will help me when I'm working in PR, so it will all be worth it.

Well, Mexico was alright. I say that because I was super excited to see my family and all but I got the flu (yeah, twice in one year) so for a week of my two week stay I laid in bed and felt terrible. Also, there was a cold front going through the country so the weather was terrible. Hopefully next year will be better, it should since we'll be celebrating my little sisters QuinceaƱera. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up, I mean I feel like it was just yesterday when I went to go meet her in the hospital for the first time and now she will be turning 15 in a year. Time does fly.

When I was in Mexico I went to this famous pilgrimage site with my family. It was so pretty. The church  alter was literally made out of pure gold. It was so interesting to see people connecting with their faith. I was so glad that I got to go with my family. It was hard to say goodbye to them, like it always is but I was ready to come back and get back into the school rhythm and to see my boyfriend again. Here are a few pictures. Aren't my little sisters adorable?



On another note, I'm excited for this semester to get started so I can do a lot of my projects I have in my classes. There is no doubt in my mind that I am in the right major. I can't imagine doing something for the rest of my life that I hate, and I'm so happy that I love everything about Public Relations.

I hope everyone else had a good start to the semester, I'll try to blog more often. It's fun.

xoxo, Edith