Friday, December 9, 2011

Finals and such

That dreaded time of each semester is here again. You would think that I would be used to it since this is my 5th time preparing for them during my college career, but no. Time is very limited this year so I know what I will be doing during the weekend. Also I don't know why they call this "dead week" because I have not had a free moment yet, and I just got done taking a lab final so yeah definitely not dead week for me. The good thing is that this will be the last semester that I will have to study for a class that has nothing to do with my major. I am so happy about that. I love everything that has to do with my communication classes (yes..even all the statistics I had to learn this semester) that I'm so glad I will only be taking them from now on. Don't get me wrong, learning about History and Interior Design was interesting and all but Communication is my major for a reason. 

I booked my plane ticket to go visit my family in Mexico this Christmas break and I am so excited to be in the warm weather. It's actually snowing outside so knowing that in a little over a week I will be enjoying the beautiful Mexican weather puts me in such a good mood. I probably wont have time to blog while I'm there but I definitely write about how it went when I get back. Let's hope for no weather delays (I'm seriously crossing my fingers). Last time I traveled back from Mexico I had the worst traveling experience of my life ( I wish I was joking). So hopefully this time around everything goes great and I will be back in full study mode for my 6th College semester.

Edith