Saturday, May 5, 2012

Goodbye Junior Year, Helloooo Summer!

I'm FINALLY done. This past week has been one of the most stressful of my whole life. But, I can finally say that I'm officially a Senior in college. As hard as it is to believe that I have survived three years here, I am so proud of myself. I still haven't totally thought about the fact that a year from now I will be graduating. But, that's a whole year, so I'm going to make the best of it. 

I start my internship on Monday and I am beyond excited. I know I will be super busy this summer, but it will be well worth it in the end. Even though most internships (including mine) are unpaid, the experience I will be obtaining is priceless and so worth it. I know it will be life-changeing, but I am so ready for this new adventure. 

Every time I look back at how I was 4 years ago, I couldn't be more proud of the decisions that I have made. Not many people get the change to take risks, and I am so glad that I did. I did not want to end up like every other person from back home who goes to community college, lives at home, and spends the rest of their lives hating it. I love my life, my school, my friends, my boyfriend, and most importantly my family. 

Ok, so my next blog post will be completely 100% dedicated to Gossip Girl. I mean, how can it not be? The last episode left me wanting more! And, only two episodes left in the season make it even more interesting. But I will talk about that next time. Hope every one is doing great and is enjoying the start of summer.

xoxo,
Edith