Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life.

In the wise words of Brandi Glanville, It's been a hot minute.

Senior year of high school was a breeze and college is the absolute opposite. My classes last semester seem like a walk in the park compared to this one. The last time I blogged actually doesn't seem that long ago, but so much has happened. I finished my 7th semester at Purdue, I went to Mexico, came back, started my last semester EVER, resumed my internship, studied my life away, and now I'm on Spring Break. Also, Gossip Girl ended, forever. It's like perfect timing because since I'm the same age as the characters, it was good to see them grow up. Except now I know I'm next and in two months I'm officially an adult.

Some days I sit in my apartment and get really sad because I'm going to miss this place like crazy. I have so many wonderful memories and I am the person I am today because I came to Purdue. But, then the weekends over and I remember why I'm ready to graduate. Counting pre-school, this is my 18th year of school. I turn 22 in April and have spent like 80% of my life in school, I think it's time to move on. This would sound so much better If I knew I didn't have to work the rest of my life working, at least until I retire, that is. Life. I know I will be really sad to graduate, but hopefully I wont get too emotional about it. Who am I kidding? I'll cry like a baby.

For those wondering, I did recently change my favorite housewife show to Beverly Hills. As much as I love Teresa, all the family drama is crazy and that show has gotten too incredibly negative that I feel bad even watching it. Beverly Hills on the other hand is funny and while they do have drama, families are physically tearing each other apart.

People wouldn't be surprised to learn that I've been purchasing some of the housewives' products. I bought (and read in one day) Brandi's book and I purchased Teresa's third cookbook. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to make anything yet. Also, I decided to give her haircare line a try and I am pleasantly surprised with it. So everyone needs to go out and buy it.

But enough about me, I hope everyone is doing well. I promise I will try to get though senior year in one piece and blog about my adventures doing it.

Until next time xoxo,
Edith