Monday, February 20, 2012

#teamiPhone


I did what I said I wouldn't do. What I said would never happen because I loved Blackberry. But, can you blame me? The iPhone is the best phone out there, by far (and it looks so good in white!). Nothing can compare to it. I think the reason I was so stubborn to continue with my Blackberry was because I have been using them for years. The truth is, Blackberry is falling behind. Yes, their email service is great, the best out there. But, everything else falls short. The apps, internet, everything. So, now I am proud to say that I LOVE my iPhone. Also, I have a macbook, so it links everything together which makes my life easier. I'm still getting used to it but I know in a few weeks (or months) I will forget the reasons to why I even loved my Blackberry to much.

xoxo Edith
follow me! @edithgonzalez01